Happy Half Birthday to Me

Today marks my half birthday as being 21 years old. Normally I would realize after the fact that I'm 21 and a half, but I had a friendly reminder in my inbox yesterday from Vera Bradley.


My favorite print by Vera Bradley is Ellie Blue. I own a few things in it and it's absolutely gorgeous. The scary part is Ellie Blue was introduced in Spring of 2012 (I think). That means it's hardly around anymore and it's impossible to find in stores--also everything online is almost sold out. But the plus side of it being an old pattern, is everything is already half off. So I took full advantage of my half birthday!

I bought a Hipster in Ellie Blue:
Normally this bag would cost $60, but because of all the deals I got it for $18. I love crossbody bags and this one will actually be big enough to hold more than the current bags I own. I'm super excited. Oh and icing on the top of the cake--I ordered this yesterday and today Ellie Blue is sold out in this style. Looks like I was lucky enough to get the last one!