Staying Warm

This year for Christmas I got the world's most perfect jacket for The Day After Tomorrow weather the US is currently facing--the Tommy Hilfiger Faux-Fur-Trim Hooded Parka.



After Christmas I thought I wasn't going to ever have a chance to wear it because the temperature was in the 60s, but today when I walked to class it was 7 degrees outside! 

Proof of my frigid walk this morning to my 8 am.

It was absolutely the most perfect outerwear I could have for days like yesterday and today--and the best part is that because it's a parka, it keeps my butt warm. I keep joking about it with people, but it's absolutely true. I have such a long torso, and it's nice that I don't have to worry about pulling down this jacket to make sure my hips are fully covered and not have to worry about how I hold my bag when walking to make sure it doesn't cause my coat to ride up slightly and leave me with a cold lower back. Oh, and the hood also keeps my face warm.

How are you staying warm in these record low temps?