Snapshots This Week






I am alive! I'm so sorry to not have updated in a bit, but school has just been absolutely crazy because of the second set of snow days we had. While it was really awesome and I love snow, it totally messed up my whole school schedule. So here's a few snapshots from my life since I've been gone. 








1 || My Valentine. This happens to be the card I sent Daniel, but because he felt the need to try to one up my card giving abilities, Daniel also gave me this card for my Valentine's Day surprise. Needless to say I picked out the perfect Valentine for my perfect Valentine. 












2 || Monday Night Brewing. I am starting to be a beer lover--it's definitely an acquired taste for me. One thing that helps is places like Monday Night that have beautifully crafted beers. It also helps that I get to drink with my wonderful brothers.









   3 || Say Something. I can't stop listening to this song. Definitely on repeat on my Spotify playlist. 











4 || The Book of Mormon at the Fox Theatre. For the past 3 years in college I've been apart of GT's living learning program--ThinkBig. This year I'm a part of the Center Stage group so we went to see The Book of Mormon on its tour. It was absolutely amazing and super funny. I definitely want to get the chance to see it again!











5 || Friends. After one of the most hellish weeks I've had in a while, I realized how lucky I am to have so many wonderful people in my life. There's no way I would make it out of Tech alive without my friends to help me through it. I'm so thankful for all of you.