Beautiful Bras


Okay ladies, this one is for you.

I recently found out about this wonderful online shop called True & Co. from reading about it on Just Georgia Peachy. It's not your average undergarment store. First of all, you take a quiz about your current bras so they can determine if you are actually wearing the right size. Second of all, to make sure you don't buy the wrong size based on their suggested, you can try on different bras at home for free! That's right--free shipping (to you and returning) and no obligation for you to buy and you get to play dress up with beautiful bras in your own space! It's the best bra idea ever. I don't know about you guys, but I always felt so awkward trying on bras in department stores or even places like Victoria's Secret. It's so nice to be comfortable in your own room and have the option of trying the bras on under your favorite clothes.


Also it was especially nice for me because True & Co. suggested I try a bigger size than I have been wearing and some of the things they sent me didn't fit. The best part about returning the bras you selected for home try-on is that you can give feedback on why you didn't like particular bras so that True & Co. can better suggest you other bras--it's a whole personalized shop!

I did wind up finding one bra that I was absolutely in love with. It's called Marielle and it fits like a dream. I'm just imagining wearing it under light and flowing shirts come spring and summer.

I can't wait to do business with True and Co. again. I highly suggest it for anyone looking for some new undergarments or anyone who just wants to feel pampered!