New Year, New Planning



I'm kind of in love with calendars--last year I had a calendar, a paint chip calendar I made from Pinterest, and my May Book Agenda. So in the spirit of planning, this year I will have a planner, an agenda and a desk calendar (plus the paint chip calendar if I decide to change it from still saying September.. ha.)

I hadn't planned on having a desk calendar, it just happened. You know the "I'm going to target for only one thing and coming home with a bunch of stuff because it was cute" ordeal? Yea, I definitely do that all the time. I may have gone in for headbands, but I came out with a beautiful calendar.

I think what sold me on it, is that it is made by Sugar Paper. I recently read about them on one of the blogs I follow and visited their site. Everything was gorgeous, but definitely not at a price point I felt comfortable with. The greatest thing about seeing their beautifully simplistic style on a desk calendar in Target is that it was something I could afford! So naturally, I bought it.



I'm so looking forward to planning out my final semester at Georgia Tech once all my syllabi are posted and I can't wait to have this gorgeous calendar in my dorm room!