Snapshots This Week









1 || Snowpocalypse 2014, Hothlanta, Snow Jam '14. I lived through it and I survived it. I can't believe how unprepared Atlanta, my city, was for this event. Poor planning on our government's part. I'm just so lucky that I live on campus and could just enjoy the snow for its beauty.











2 || Favorite Picture of the Week. I made this sandwich on a whim during a snow day because it was a summation of what I had in my apartment--Nutella, crunchy peanut butter and a banana I stole from the dining hall. *shh* The lighting from the snow outside my window reflecting sunlight just made it look like the most scrumptious sammich ever.

















3 || Stuck in Love. Such a good movie. I watched it on a recommendation from a friend and I was absolutely blown away. I'm adding it to the list of movies that perfectly represent the genre I love.











4 || Valentine's Greeting Cards from Papyrus. If you know me, you know I loooove a good greeting card. I seriously could blow a whole lot of money on greeting cards and stationary for people. That being said, Papyrus has some of the best Valentine's Day cards I've seen this year. They got a little saucy with it and it is actually perfect. I found the best one for Daniel.








5 || Noosa Yoghurt. This is my guilty pleasure of yogurts. I fell in love with it from a free sample that was offered on campus one day. It's a bit expensive so I only limit myself to two containers, but you get so much and its so healthy for you!