Moving & Nostalgia

If you don't already know, I got the job in Lancaster, PA! I hadn't posted about it here yet, because life got pretty hectic, pretty fast. Things are starting to settle a little bit more now that I have a plan to get to PA and so the packing has begun.

Packing is going to be the biggest hassle of this whole move--I have lived in the same house for 22 years and am a very sentimental person. I'm having to sort through all kinds of stuff and decide what I should keep and what I shouldn't. If you know me, the one thing that I will definitely be keeping are all my photographs. I've found so many photograph gems while going through my things.

My memory box full of some of my photos

I also found some postcards that my 1st grade class collected and found a PA one. See if you can find Lancaster! (hint: it's by the amish illustrations)

I also decided to grab a few photos from my baby books that I would like to take with me in addition to some I already have. 
I was a strange child.
Sunflowers in our backyard!
Pocahontas tent with my dad.
I love finding all these old memories as I pack. I just have to be wary of not getting distracted while I actually need to be packing!!

Have you ever made a huge move and found cool photos or sentimental things while packing?