New Look, Same Blog

Whoa!

Lots of changes here at Living Snapshots. I decided that because I'm an adult now--and really do enjoy blogging--that I would start really building my online branding of this website and what I want it to be.

This realization came to me, of course, when all great ideas come to me--right when normal people are starting to go to bed. It's not a sudden change for me because I've been uncomfortable with how my blog was looking for a while. So last night I finally decided to bite the bullet and buy a theme from Etsy. Thank goodness I did. Look how beautiful this theme is (albeit the sidebar still being under construction)! It actually inspired my new URL as well.

After seeing the theme, I realized that some people do brand their blogs based solely off their names--
and then I remembered that I have long since used my first and middle name for my photography on flickr and on tumblr. I also realized that my blog winds up being more personal to me than any type of specific blogging, so thus Kelly Danielle at kellydanielle.com was born.

I'm very excited about this change and I hope you are too. I think it will open up new doors for me creatively because I always felt so confined by the-now-formally Living Snapshots.

Any bloggers out there making similar transitions?
Do you feel as liberated as I do now?