Operation Flying Fish: Success!

Last weekend Sarah, one of my best friends since the 6th grade, came to visit me in Lancaster!


We had a very Lancaster-y weekend complete with Amish, cows, the farmer's market and good food!

Some wonderful farmer's market finds! Sarah picked out the most perfect bouquet of wildflowers (painted with the Waterlogue app above) and we had a lot of fun arranging all the jalapeƱos in phrases.

We stumbled upon the greatest little shop with all kinds of vintage cuteness and then ran across the street in the rain to this equally cool lunch spot. They were playing Pat Metheny on vinyl, so obviously I was impressed.

We also got super fancy with our gin drinking.


Also what weekend isn't complete without seeing a giant plaster cow being towed on a trailer through downtown? 

 I had a wonderful weekend and am so thankful that I got to share my new town with Sarah!