The Cat's Meow -- Kate Spade Surprise Sale is Here!

Kate Spade is a staple in my accessory collection. It all started a few years ago when my best friends (see a post about them here) and I went to the new outlet mall that opened up near us. My first purchase was a bow ring inspired by one of my fave bloggers Carly (see her blog here). My collection has come a long way since then -- you will rarely catch me without a Kate Spade bag over my shoulder! I've rounded up a few favorites from their current Surprise Sale below:

I bought this tote a couple of weeks ago at the Kate Spade outlet near me. If you are a fellow cat lover, it's a must have for your collection!

I'm having to use a lot of self control not to pounce (pun intended!) on purchasing this tote which is on sale for $59. 

When I saw this in store a few weeks ago, it almost left the store with me. It's too cute! Ultimately I passed it up due to it being a small bag, but if I didn't already own a Kate Spade "going out" bag, this would be my go to!

This. Is. The. Cutest. Coin. Purse. I've. Ever. Seen. Period.

I have found myself obsessing over the current backpack trend -- brings me back to the 90s, seems like fashion has a funny way of repeating itself. I want to snatch this pack up and make my inner 90s kid squeal with delight.

This muted blush cross-body bag is perfect, right down to the laser cutouts.

I'm calling it now, suede is going to be the new velvet.

This is a staple for your fall wardrobe, you can't go wrong with a wine red cross-body tied up with bow.

The Kate Spade Surprise Sale ends in 6 days, so go scoop up some of these beauties while you can! I'd love to see your favorites and if you buy any goodies!